Yes, yes I know right? I reblogged Chris again. He is truly worth the time to read. Go….go see him. Tell him I said hi.
- When you see a large brown delivery truck, does UPS come to mind?
- Do you recognize the Mercedes symbol when you see it?
- Which brands of shoes can you identify when you see people wearing them, even when the brand name and logo aren’t visible?
- Have you ever been on a road trip hoping to see a pair of golden arches in the shape of an M?
These are businesses that have succeeded in visual branding.
And even though these are huge companies, they didn’t achieve their visual branding through advertisements. Sure, you’ve seen their commercials. But the commercials aren’t the reason that your mind has been stamped with these visual brands:
- There are thousands of UPS delivery trucks. They are all the same color, and it’s a unique color so it stands out from all of the other trucks making deliveries every day.
- Every time you drive, you see…
View original post 945 more words